Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Realization of Sorts

I went to Itaewon this afternoon to finally get a much needed haircut.  While I was over there, I also ate some delicious Taco Bell for dinner.  Anyway, I was doing my traveling during a peak rush hour time, 4-7 PM.  Missstaaaaake!  The subways were so crowded.  It was kind of ridiculous actually.  I would say that I was bouncing around in between people as I stood there, but that just wouldn't be an accurate representation of my experience because there was no space to bounce around!  I was surrounded by old women, business men, and many college age women (made for a more pleasant experience).  Anyway, I was highly uncomfortable the entire time because I am a person who likes space, more specifically, my space, and people were all up in my business kk...

That was my random experience for the day.

P.S.  It was nice to have the extra body heat though because it was cold =)

No comments:

Post a Comment