Dear Followers,
I want to apologize to those of you who have been anxiously awaiting a new post. I'm sorry to inform you that I will no longer be writing blog updates. I have switched full-time to video blogging. Unfortunately, I am not able to post them here =( So if you are my friend on Facebook, you can find blog updates there. For the rest of you, I'll see what I can work out. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Frankly, I was just tired of typing as it did feel like extra work. Making video blogs is not as much work and it's more fun. It also allows me to be more creative. I hope that you're doing well.
Find me on Facebook!
Willis
I'm surprised that you live in Korea. I thought you still lived in Seattle or Auburn WA, and enjoyed watching baseball game (Seattle Mariners). Anyway, I wish you enjoy in the country, and get to know more cool people. Take care.
ReplyDelete-Anonymous
Well hello Anonymous follower. Thanks for reading. I do enjoy the country very much. I intend to update my blog here pretty soon.
ReplyDelete