Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Bitter Cold
I had to make mention of the recent weather here. It is most definitely 10 degrees Fahrenheit right now! Just ridiculously cold. I woke up this morning to tap water that was so cold, it easily could have been mistaken for Antarctic sea water. Anyway, we weren't able to take showers this morning because of that. Our heating system may have tripped during the night so it was not only cold in the apartment, but then we couldn't warm up using hot water. Yesterday we had a high of possibly 22 degrees but it felt colder. Today's high should get up to 31 degrees but that seems less than likely at this moment. I HATE COLD!! I can't wait to go to warm Thailand next week. Only 8 more days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hate the cold too. Do you have hats and gloves??? Yes, keep your eyes on Thailand :)
ReplyDelete