Sunday, December 12, 2010

December? Really?

It's December!  It has been a while since my last post, so I apologize.  The busy life of a foreign teacher, or in my case, a teacher with not that many things to write about.  I've gone on my occasional outings with students, but nothing spectacular.  Pictures can be found on my Facebook =)  Tomorrow is Monday and we're going to be heading into the home stretch starting this week.  We have term projects and final tests this week, so I'm sure the students will be stressed to no end.  The good news is that Term 6 is almost over.  This means I'm that much closer to Bangkok, Thailand!!  I'm eagerly awaiting my departure.  Anyway, I just wanted to give a brief update to those of you who have not talked with me recently.  I will be back next week for another update.

As far as the previous post is concerned, I want to apologize.  I can't seem to upload my video here for some reason.  I have tried numerous times and now I've just given up all together.  The video can be found on my Facebook page.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment